AGRA Borel international Scholarship Fellowship Program at the University of Delaware, 2019
In conjunction with the faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Agra is providing Agra Borel international Fellowship Program for the international student.
The program provides opportunities for one to 2 students per yearnum|p.a.|each year|annually} to finish an MS degree at Delaware University whereas conducting analysis within their home country in the space of important need.
Delaware University is committed to excellence in undergrad and undergrad education, analysis and repair. It exists to cultivate learning, develop data and foster the free exchange of concepts.
The fellowship is open for the Bachelor of Science course of study
The scholarship will be awarded within the field of plant science, agronomy, farming, agricultural economic science, life ecology, entomology, soil science or microbiology or related discipline
regular payment of up to $18,000/year, A regular payment of $1,125 per month, full relinquishing of tuition valued at $53,000 and plenty of additional things
African students are eligible to apply
To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the given criteria:
The fellowship is open for African students with a Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in plant science, agronomy, farming, agricultural economic science, life ecology, entomology, soil science or biology or connected discipline. they must have 3-5 years of labour experience post-graduation within the agricultural sector.
- The application mode is on-line (electronically).
- Before applying to UD’s graduate program, send all documents on to Agra (JNaibei@agra.org) with the subject line “Borel international Fellows Program.”
- Following documents are needed
- Statement of interest (2-page max)
- Resume or CV
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Up to three letters of reference
- A letter of commitment from an African research institute, or university pledging to supply the fellow with in-kind analysis support for the African portion of their fellowship.
To apply for this fellowship, the applicants must need to take admission to the university.
Deadlines: March 22, 2019