Ongoing recruitment for security workers in CANADA
Canada is a wonderful place to visit, work and to live. The country has thrived economically in the last couple of decades, and has made numerous connections in the international trading world. Canadian people are hard workers who know how to have fun and relax. The country is extremely diverse due to its variance of settlers who established homes in Canada when it first became a country. Today, many of their citizens are immigrants, and they have a large percentage of people immigrate to the country each year. This is often due to the fact that Canada has a high standard of living, and a very low crime rate.
Nanaimo Company are currently looking for security officers. There are day, afternoon, overnight and weekend shifts available. 1-2 years of security-related experience and a valid BC Security License are required.
Job Skills / Requirements
– Perform regular foot patrols to ensure personnel, building, and equipment security.
– Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
READ Canada Government Recruiting Worldwide – Apply Now
– Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance services as required.
– Sustain effective relationships with key. Stakeholders and provide specialized security services through enforcing the sites rules and regulations.
– Write clear and concise reports including incident and liability reports.
– Provide exceptional customer service and assistance as required.
– Utilize two way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities.
– Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Demonstrate superior customer service skills and able to work independently or within a team.
– A mature and positive attitude.
– A high level of professionalism.
– Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time.
– Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (mornings/afternoons/nights/weekends).
– Able to write comprehensive reports.
– Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Must be at least 19 years of age.