PALS caretaker limited is recruiting for fulltime Client Relationship Manager
· source new sales opportunities through lead generation, follow-up, outgoing cold calls and emails to prospective clients.
· Handle incoming, uninvited prospects call and convert into sales.
· Fill out forms online for a client without mistakes
· Closing deals in-person or via phone calls
· Interacts with the company’s clients to produce them with info to deal with inquiries concerning services.
· Responding to clients’ queries promptly via emails, calls, social media or in-person.
· offer outstanding client service to any or all clients and communicate with them on a daily basis
· Keep clients educated promptly regarding updates
· Compile reports and attend to company emails
· Assist with and contribute to promoting and advertising initiatives
· Exhibit skilled information concerning the services offered to purchasers.
· often arrival with purchasers to verify their satisfaction of services provided
· calmly handle client complaints and work to seek out solutions
· Having weekly conferences with team members to deliberate on ideas and share information that might improve work performance.
MIN needed EXPERIENCE:
• customer Service • client Service and people Management • Sales &Marketing Skills
· a minimum of a B.Sc. ordinal category higher Division
· He/she should have a minimum of 2 or 3 years working experience within the sales and/or client industry.
· Knowledge of the travel business is a new advantage.
· should possess attention to detail ability
· wonderful verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated, proactive, smart perspective with high energy and an interesting level of enthusiasm.
· Ability to figure separately and as a part of a team.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
· should have a decent command of English
· should be a laptop and social media savvy.
· should be good and diligent
· He/she should be ready to work while not supervising.