- Assist with maintenance of current files of aircraft maintenance log pages
- Audit and edit inspection documents for compliance with the Federal Records Act (44 U.S.C. 31) and FAA requirements
- Assist in preparation of materials and/or reports requested by other departments or the FAA
- Audit and edit inspection documents for compliance with FAA requirements
- Coordinate filing of repair station manuals, documents, and training records
- Proven working experience in technical writing, exposure to FAA language preferred
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Word (expert level)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Airline experience preferred
- Clerical/administrative experience preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Must be able to type 50 WPM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma required; BS/BA in administration or relevant field will be preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic chemicals, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
This position is a Full-Time position, 35-40 hours per week, with competitive compensation and benefits. Paid Time Off, ten paid holidays per year, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match are available immediately upon employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
ALPINE AIR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. Prospective employees will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by law or regulation.
Potential candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test prior to receiving an offer of employment.
This employer participates in E-verify. Alpine Air will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.