The new college of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships is currently obtainable on provide for all new African students. This scholarship is available for college students learning on MSc/PGT programmes in Science.
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and contains a wealthy history of teaching and innovation. settled within the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest town, we are home to students from over one hundred countries. Winners of eight Times education Awards, together with University of the Year 2012 and graduate school of the Year 2016, we’ve got a world-wide name for teaching and analysis excellence.
The team at Strathclyde has a wonderful record of delivering English courses of variable lengths and levels throughout the year. Our program includes courses generally English, English for educational functions and Study Skills. we offer support and recommendation to all non-native English speaking students at the University of Strathclyde.
Find and apply for as several scholarships as you can—it’s free cash for faculty or career school!
Applications Deadline: September sixteen, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are out there to pursue MSc/PGT programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the fields Chemistry, pc and data sciences, arithmetic and statistics, Pharmacy and medical speciality sciences, Physics, forensic science.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of £4000/£3500 and £3000/£2500 are out there towards course tuition fees for college kids studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to students from Africa.
- Number of Scholarships: varieties not given
- A scholarship is often taken within the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
pEligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina [Burkina Faso], Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, country [Timor Leste], Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, African country, Guyana, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire [Côte D’ivoire], Kenya, Laos [Lao People’s Democratic Republic], Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, African nation, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
Entrance Requirements: to apply for a Science Elite scholarship (Africa), candidates must:
- Be available to begin their educational studies within the United Kingdom by the beginning of the academic year in September/October
- Hold a proposal of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde
- Be paying full international fees
- Must not be in receipt of any full scholarship/sponsorship
- Some scholarships have restrictions on different funding you’ll be able to settle for. this suggests that if you’re awarded 2 Strathclyde scholarships you may need to decide which scholarship to simply accept.
- English Language Requirements: Our team at Strathclyde has an excellent record of delivering English courses of variable lengths and levels throughout the year. Our program includes courses generally English, English for
- educational functions and Study Skills. we offer support and recommendation to all non-native English speaking students at the University of Strathclyde.
How to Apply: Candidates from Africa for all our Full Time MSc programmes will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.