Deadline: 29 Mar/30 April 2019 (annual)
A study in Italy
The course starts in September 2019
The University of Bologna awards study grants and full tuition fee waivers to worthy international students UN agency wants to register for 1st, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2019/2020.
University of Bologna, Italy
Field(s) of study:
First, Single and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
• 5 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €20.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes
• 20 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programmes
International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
Each Unibo Action 2 study grant is awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 waiver is awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
The application is open exclusively to candidates who;
1) possess qualifications for admission to the chosen initial or Second or Single Cycle degree programme issued by an establishment outside of the Italian education system or in associate Italian institute outside Italy, once a minimum of 2years of attending. If the qualification for admission may be an annual title, the previous qualification is going to be thought about too. Qualifications issued by establishments of the Republic of San poet don’t satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship isn’t considered;
2) meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
3) are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2017-18 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
4) have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
5) are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of this call.
Applications must be submitted by 29 March 2019 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2019 (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively through Student Online, as explained in the call for applications.
It is important to read the 2019/20 all for Applications (GRE) or 2019/20 Call for Applications (SAT) and visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.